Sunday, July 26, 2009

HAPPY Sunday!

Hey lovelies, I just wanted to drop you all a little update blog about how I'm doing, and to wish you a happy Sunday! One more day until my camera ships out and I am expecting it either Wednesday or Thursday! I am so excited I don't think I can wait any longer. I have so many videos to film and I have a ton of requests to film as well. The one I am most excited about is the CS Palette Giveaway! I LOVE doing the giveaways and I can't wait. Also, I need your help, please tell me which MAC products you think I should get, I am lost and want it all so, I need your opinions. Just send me a message on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/likewoahitsciciyo. That will help me tremendously. Well, that is about it here, I will keep y'all updated. :)
-CiCi

No comments:

Post a Comment